How to Celebrate Easter as an Engaged Couple!
With Easter less than a month away, we know that many of your heads are filled with pastel colors, painted eggs, Peter cottontails, and party planning for your family and friends! However, for those of you who are recently engaged, we understand that those first few holidays together hold their own special significance that you want to celebrate by yourselves as well! So, in addition to your family festivities and Easter egg hunts, we wanted to revisit our Easter styled shoot to offer a few suggestions for ways that you and your other half can celebrate the holiday together–and instill it with a little romance too!
- Use the holiday as an excuse for a little impromptu photoshoot! Pull out your best decor, put on your cutest Easter outfit, and find a storybook setting for a few shots that celebrate your joy in this moment! That way, you not only have a new Facebook profile photo, but you also have more shots to blow up and use at your wedding! Plus, if you do this for every holiday, you’ll have enough to fill a really, really cute scrapbook by the end of the year!
- Take the opportunity to treat your sweetie to an intimate breakfast or lunch infused with an adorable Easter aesthetic! Set a little table for two and use your decorations to create an awe-inspiring vignette perfect for some one-on-one time before heading out to your family function!
- Make some pre-wedding favors to thank your fiance for coming into your life! Everyone loves something sugary, especially when the sentiment behind it is just as sweet!
- Reenact your proposal! The moment that brought you here only gets better with time, and the excitement never goes away!
- Take the opportunity to prepare a surprise for your future flower girl or ring bearer! Collaborate on a cute way to ask your favorite kids to participate in your wedding and then pop the question at your Easter gathering! Not only will it be a memorable gesture, but it’s also a way to move one step closer to finalizing all the details for your dream wedding.
Do you have any other ideas for great ways to celebrate Easter as an engaged couple? Send us an email–we’d love to hear them!
Event Design and Favors: Custom Love Gifts, Events, & Prints
Photography: Jayson Mullen Design & Photography
Venue: Pleasant Hill Vineyards
Vintage Rentals: Vintage Inspirations Rentals
Floral Arrangements: Lisa Foster Floral Design
Hair and Makeup: Suzanne Clayton, Makeup Artist
Cupcakes: First Fruits Catering